Shutter Love Tuesday

Last December after the cows were sold, the farmer bought me a new camera. I am sure he saw me stalking the SLR cameras on his computer thanks to browsing history. I guess the hints weren’t so settle.

Now if I could just figure out how to use it to its fullest. And take time to edit my pictures. Ah, if I only had 48 hours in a day.

This weekend we hit a local market that was having their fall festival. I just love fall, and so do the kids. Who doesn’t love Halloween. Caramel Apples. Weiner Roasts. Raking Leaves. Hooded Sweatshirts.

Here are some of my shots that I am sharing over at Shutter Love Tuesdays.Nikon 1068Nikon 1066Nikon 1067Nikon 1065

ShutterLoveTuesdays

Comments

1. Megan says

Very cool. Hadn't seen Shutter Love Tuesday before. Totally going to check it out now. I also am in love with Fall! If I could only wear jeans, a hooded sweatshirt and STILL wear sandals, then it would be perfect!

2. Four Ransom's says

I will learn to LOVE your DSLR. We have had one for almost two years…and definitely wish we had gone that route a long time ago. It does take a long time to get used to it…and learn to shoot in manual mode…but once you get there…it is awesome!

3. Jent says

Great Pictures! Now very jealous of your camera – I want one really bad – maybe I can talk Chris into selling all the pigs to get me one!!!!!

4. Pam says

That pyramid is cool!

I got my first DSLR in January and I LOVE it. Im addicted. Once you learn how to use it its hard to ever put it down.

5. HoosierFarmBabe says

practice makes perfect. keep shooting and you'll get the hang of it. I'm thinking thats what I want to ask for Christmas from my hubby. Hints don't work at all for him, I have to write it out, tell him where to get it and so forth. haha!

Love the last picture the most! I'm working on getting my "fancy" camera too! Keep practicing and playing. It's the only way to learn….well…maybe readying the manual also helps a bit ;-)

7. Heather @ 3 kids and lots of pigs says

I'm with Meggie in that I don't think my hubby will follow the hints I'm leaving. I will probably just have to break down and buy the camera myself and I desparately want one. I love fall too!!!