It is not a secret that I am a bit messy, unorganized, cluttered, hoarder, whatever you want to call it. But, lately I am just losing control in my purse. I keep shoving things in it, but nothing is coming out. So, are you curious what is all in the Coach?
Well, once you remove the wallet, you see a lot more of what I would hope is typical in a mom’s purse.
1. Receipts-Lots of ‘em. Throw in catalinas from target, Kroger, and other stores and I am getting fistfuls of paper every time I buy something.
2. Meds-Allergy, Excedrin, anti-anxiety, cough drops. Yep, they are all in there.
3. Store Cards-I don’t know about you, but managing the shopper card to ever store I shop in in order to get the discount is painful for me. That was until I found this really handy card holder on an end cap at Target. I need about 3 more of them, but it works quite nicely.
4. Kid crap-I have 1 happy meal toy, 3 fruit snack packs, 5 crayons, a bracelet, 2 barretts, and about 20 pony tail holder.
5. Makeup-2 chap stick, 1 lipstick
8. Jewelry-I have one bracelet and one watch with a dead battery. Someone should get that battery fixed before th watch get’s lost.
6. Cards-I have a wad of my business cards along with a wad of new business acquaintances.
7. Coupons-I swear every time I need some special coupon I got for spending $50 bucks at store, it is never to be found. So, now I have about 10 expired coupons that I couldn’t find when I wanted to use them.
Well, I guess I should dump out the purse and start over. It is a new season. I guess I should get a new Coach one of these days…
What’s in your purse? How do you keep it so neat and orderly? Or is it just me that is out of control!?!?