When all else seems helpless, there is always a few things I can believe in.
1. God loves me unconditionally and forgives me for my shortcomings before I can forgive myself.
2. When life has you down, there is a good bottle of wine with your name on it.
3. Nothing is better than hugs from your kids.
4. When you forget your makeup bag at home on your dresser, $33 at Kroger can get you what you need.
5. If you realize on the way into work you forgot to put on deodorant, your besties at work will dig in their stash to help a girl out.
6. Shut up and pray.
7. A clean house is overrated.
8. A call from a friend seems to always come right when I need it.
9. At the end of the day, I just want my kids to be kind to all.
10. The American farmer. After all when is the last time you grew enough food to feed 150 people?