Candy Pizza - Cooking with Kids Recipe - Beyer Beware

Candy Pizza – Cooking with Kids Recipe

My kids love helping in the kitchen. My children, genetically are predestined to love, LOVE chocolate. Throwing in some peanut butter, and they might just overdose. This candy pizza with a sugar cookie dough crust was so much fun to make and eat.

Start with sugar cookie dough. Either a refrigerator type or powder mix type that is around 16 ounces. If you are making it from a mix, make as directed on the package. We used Betty Crocker’s Sugar Cookie Mix.

Once the cookie dough is made, or pulled from the fridge, spread it out on a 12 inch pizza pan.

Great fun for little fingers, but it did require some mom help.

Bake for 10 minutes on 375.

Mix together one 14 ounce can of sweet and condensed milk and 2 cups of chocolate chips over a medium low heat in a small sauce pan.

Stir until melted completely.

Pour over baked cookie and spread out evenly.

Top with about a cup and a half of peanut butter M & M’s and marshmallows, each.

Make for about 4 minutes until marshmallows are toasted.

Cut into wedges and enjoy!

Go on over to Show Us Your Life Friday to get more great dessert recipes!

Comments

1. Sinful but wonderful! Ca't be all bad if little angels made it ;-) Gonna have to get the girls in the kitchen this summer and start "learnin'" them how to cook. Maybe they will like food more if they make it. Have a great weekend!

2. That looks wonderful. Sure could eat a piece right now my midnight snack

3. Heather @ 3 kids and lots of pigs says:

This looks so good!!!!!

4. Maddalena says:

lovely!

5. Georgia Girls says:

Oh, ny! That looks like way too much fun and dangerous, too (to people who think about calories — but kids don't so…it's all good :)

6. adam tylor says:

This recipe is really simple,healthy and fun to make.Even perfect when you are in a hurry to make dessert to put on the table for guests.I`m sure pizza lover loves this idea

7. javed vardi says:

It looks so delicious, Even i showed this blog to my mum and she promised me that she will prepare pizza for me from this
    chili recipe . And i love to have it.

8. BrattyKat says:

We make it in out house and call it dessert pizza. There are a few of the smaller pizza places that still use plan brown boxes. I have used those when sending my son over to friends house for dinner. They all love it.

I will have to try the sugar cookie crust though, we use chocolate chip cookie dough.

9. Hi guys if you can’t earn any money online try – bluehand roulette system – it earns me decent money everyday,
    just google it

10. I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of
    time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work,
    there is an online tool that creates readable, google friendly
    articles in seconds, just search in google – laranitas free content source

11. I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know
    how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool that creates readable, SEO friendly articles in minutes, just search in google – laranitas free content source