Friday’s Favorite Things

It is Friday. Finally. I had a long week last week and a great week this week. My mom gave me the greatest gift. She took my kids for four nights. And I wasn’t jetting anywhere for a meeting. Four nights to worry about nothing. Nothing. I laid on the couch for five hours on Sunday. I don’t even feel guilty admitting that. I think the last time I did that I was pregnant with Boo.

And now the weekend is here and I am loving these things today!

My favorite coffee in my favorite mug. Yes, Starbucks Guatemala Antigua is my must have every morning. And you have to go to a Starbucks to buy it. I haven’t been able to find it in the grocery store.

My Reef sandals. They are ridiculously comfortable. I live in them.

Now, I just need a fix to my ridiculously bad pedicure.

I am almost giddy about the next thing…

This is big ole’ hunk of meat. A piece of pork to be exact. That is brining in my refrigerator RIGHT NOW!!!

It will be hitting the smoker tonight for a 12 hour slow roast…it will be finger licking good by noon tomorrow!

And to go with my pork, I have stocked up on my favorite alcohol for a BBQ on a summer day.

That’s right. Some Goose Island 312.

What are your favorite things this Friday?

friday favorite things | finding joy

The comments and love giving to the products above are my opinions. The companies don’t know how much I love them. I was not asked to review the products nor was I given the products for free. I just love these things. I will spend a lot more money on these things into the very long future. Have a great day!

Comments

1. Anna says

I love my flip flops too! They are not that brand but I live in them all summer! That pork looks delicious. I'd love to see how it turns out.

2. Heather @ 3 kids and lots of pigs says

Well having the less than spectacular day I had today, Blue Moon and my PJs were all I wanted when I got home. I am excited about that pork brining in your fridge. I can't wait to hear all about it.

3. Farmchick says

You DO have a great mom. That smoked pork is going to be good! I am loving early morning work outs (now that school is out for summer) and a nice cold pool in the afternoon.

Can you rent your mom out? I know I'm closer ;-) Smoked pork sounds heavenly, about as heavenly as a quiet downstairs now that the girls are in bed! That's what I'm liking tonight, oh, and my glass of wine!

5. Rachel says

I have a pair of sandals that I love love love. I think I got them years ago at some Columbia Outlet store and paid a whole $14.95 for them. They're still in great condition and I live in them.

That's a big hunk of meat! I hope it was awesome. :)

Thanks for linking up with Friday Favorites.

Rachel

6. Rachel says

Oh yeah, and I love the coffee. I don't know how I could forget to mention that! As coffee almost consistently gets on my favorite list. :)

7. Cheryl says

Fun favorites! And although we live on Starbucks at our house, Guatemala is my least favorite. I'm not sure why. Love, love love the sandals! Thanks for following! :)

8. Vicki V @ blestnest.blogspot.com says

Love my Yellow Box flip flops and an ice cold Starbucks mocha in the bottle.

9. Leontien says

Sometimes layingon the couch for 5 hours is the best thing you can do!

enjoy your coffee!!!