So, start with putting pork chops into the crock pot. Sprinkle one envelope of the onion soup mix over top of the pork chops.
I then poured a can of cream of mushroom soup and a can of cream of chicken soup over top of the pork chops followed by the can of Pepsi. I mixed it all together to blend Pepsi into the soups. I then sprinkled a half a teaspoon of pepper it all.
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Envelope of onion soup mix
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of Pepsi
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Place pork chops in crock pot. Pour onion soup mix over pork chops.
- Pour soups and Pepsi over top of the pork chops. Carefully mix together to combine Pepsi with soups. Sprinkle pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve on top of mashed potatoes or rice.
What do you have cooking this week? Do share with Hunk of Meat Monday!