You may have noticed this little giveaway going on thanks to Gooseberry Patch. Well, this might be my favorite cookbook yet from the gals over at Gooseberry Patch. This cheeseburger macaroni recipe is one of the reasons.
of uncooked macaroni.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2-1/4 c. water
- ½ c. ketchup
- 1 t. mustard
- 2 c. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 12 ounces of Velveeta
- Brown beef in a large skillet.
- Drain any grease and then add water, ketchup and mustard.
- Bring to a boil and then stir in uncooked macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low heat, cover and cook 8-10 minutes till macaroni is tender.
- Add cheese in cubes. Stir until melted.
What do you have cooking this week? Any good valentine’s day dinners? Be sure to share your inspirational dishes.
The cookbook was supplied by Gooseberry Patch. Affiliate links were used.